Sunday 11 May 2014

New and Exciting Classes Added to the Website.

Well, I spent a major part of last week getting work ready for The Selvedge Fashion Fair in Bath. Which was yesterday and was a fair old drive I must say. I also forgot to put extra money in the parking machine and racked up a massive £25 in car park fees. The weather was a bit of a bummer as well. Anyhow, now I'm back and have started to take bookings for one of my favourite classes which is this marvellour Weekender Bag. As you can see from this handful of examples from a previous class they can be made from virtually any fabric going- tea towels, tablecloths, curtains... and because It's backed it's extra sturdy. This class is a quick whizz and there's a lot to get through in the workshop so it's very important that you can sew swiftly and steadily.

No comments:

Post a Comment